Find a roofer in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Waukesha, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Waukesha
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to have roofers come out?
Despite what time of year it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical price per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist can approximate a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Waukesha, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Waukesha, WI. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's crucial to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Routine maintenance services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire someone who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.