Find a roofer in Trempealeau, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed to replace a roof will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement professional can estimate a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are strong and serve the purpose of protecting your property while being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any home.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential homes and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire property, so there should be no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Trempealeau, WisconsinHome // Wisconsin // Trempealeau
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Trempealeau, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you hire roofing maintenance professionals in Trempealeau, Wisconsin. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How can you tell when you need professional, roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear including:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can warp or bend over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing maintenance services in Trempealeau, Wisconsin. Find the right contractor for your home now.