Find a roofer in Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Tomahawk, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Tomahawk
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which is the best time for a roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can call a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary rate per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the normal period of time to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
What is a good time for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Tomahawk, Wisconsin
You can depend on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services more convenient in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the right candidate for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free option to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.