Find a roofer in Suamico, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What season is good for a roof job?
Despite what season it is, you can contact a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
How much do most roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it take to build a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with the hours for the project.
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofers recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Suamico, WI
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Suamico, WI, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Our site also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy option to hire the best professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our app.