Find a roofer in Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Sturtevant, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Sturtevant
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a rooftop?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the typical pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the typical period of time to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Sturtevant, Wisconsin. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Sturtevant, Wisconsin. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Routine maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.