Find a roofer in Stetsonville, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Stetsonville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At what cost does a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the usual duration for a roof replacement?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to delay the project. If a storm is supposed to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Stetsonville, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Stetsonville, WI. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors available to help. With our powerful app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Stetsonville, WI. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your property today.