Find a roofer in Sobieski, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in Sobieski, WI. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can come up with a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are reliable and do a fantastic job of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
Asphalt shingles do require maintenance more often than the more pricier materials. They normally have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But there is the option to buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the possibility of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential homes and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get consistent inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the plywood decking is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a great barrier for the rest of your property, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Typically, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Sobieski, WI
When you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Sobieski, WI, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing experts featured on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.