Find a roofer in Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Rhinelander, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Rhinelander
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the ideal season for a roofing project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average price roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take to restore a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really stall the project. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the job.
Which time is best to arrange for my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Rhinelander, Wisconsin
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free option to find the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.