Find a roofer in Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective materials for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are reliable and serve the purpose of protecting your property in addition to being the affordable option. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
Asphalt shingles do need to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They normally have a 15-20 year warranty. But there is the option to purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire property, so there should be no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to come up with precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Rhinelander, WisconsinHome // Wisconsin // Rhinelander
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Rhinelander, Wisconsin
When you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to help. With our streamlined app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Find the right contractor for your house today.