Find a roofer in Plover, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Plover
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofing contractors suggest biannual roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofing specialists typically price their services for a replacement?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much can it cost to repair a roof top?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is a good time for roofing work?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a better time to call a roofer.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Plover, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Plover, WI. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, book a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention immediately. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient option to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our platform.