Find a roofer in Platteville, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Platteville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When during the year is ideal for a roofing job?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This means that waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to call a roofer.
Many roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really postpone the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the project.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roof inspection?
Most roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Platteville, Wisconsin
You can depend on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Platteville, Wisconsin. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, so you can search through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our powerful app, you can find quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Platteville, Wisconsin. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property right away.