Find a roofer in Phillips, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Phillips, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Phillips
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When during the year is ideal for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can call a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical price roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roof inspection?
Many roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Phillips, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Phillips, WI. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, book an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see that some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers available to help. With our user-friendly platform, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Phillips, WI. Find the right contractor for your home now.