Find a roofer in Phelps, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Phelps, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Phelps
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it take to build a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Phelps, WI. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really postpone the job. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Most roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Phelps, WI
When you need roofing maintenance services in Phelps, WI, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get professional, roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.