Find a roofer in Oxford, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What should I budget for rooftop repair expenses?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What is the typical duration for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Oxford, Wisconsin. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Oxford, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance companies in Oxford, Wisconsin. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our user-friendly app, you can find the best roofing maintenance services in Oxford, Wisconsin. Get the roofing services you need for your property right away.