Find a roofer in Oconto Falls, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What costs are related to fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the usual cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can cost about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Oconto Falls, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Oconto Falls, Wisconsin. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how do you know when you need professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.