Find a roofer in New Auburn, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the typical period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the project.
What is the recommended timing for booking a roof inspection?
Many roofers recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers typically charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will determine the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected cost for roof maintenance services?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near New Auburn, WI
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in New Auburn, WI, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to help. With our streamlined platform, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in New Auburn, WI. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your property now.