Find a roofer in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can come up with the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective solution for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are reliable and do a fantastic job of creating that defensive barrier your property needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential houses and these usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is damaged. This isn't ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your property, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a roof replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Menomonee Falls, WisconsinHome // Wisconsin // Menomonee Falls
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
If you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can warp or bend under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free option to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.