Find a roofer in Maple, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I plan to have roofers come out?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the overall cost will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really delay the job. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
At what stage should I consider getting a roof inspection conducted?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Maple, WI
When you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Maple, WI, there's no better way to find them. The roofing companies you'll discover on our site have the skills and experience you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. How do you know when you need professional, roofing maintenance services? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient way to hire the right companies for roofing maintenance services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our platform.