Find a roofer in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Kenosha
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I book an appointment to get roofing services done?
No matter what season it is, you can call a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time for an appointment.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofing professional's services?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Most roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Kenosha, WI
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Kenosha, WI. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our powerful platform, you can get the finest roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Kenosha, WI. Find the perfect contractor for your property now.