Find a roofer in Kendall, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Kendall
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I book an appointment to get roofing services performed?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the common price per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe to build a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in Kendall, WI. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
At what stage should I think about getting a roof inspection conducted?
Most roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Kendall, WI
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Kendall, WI. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the right candidate for your project.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing contractors.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our streamlined app, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Kendall, WI. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your home today.