Find a roofer in Greendale, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Greendale
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time needed for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in Greendale, Wisconsin. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional can come up with a timeline for the project.
What is the recommended timing for booking a roofing appointment?
Many roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected for roof repair services?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Greendale, Wisconsin
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Greendale, Wisconsin. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the best candidate for your project.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how do you know when you need professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our powerful platform, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Greendale, Wisconsin. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.