Find a roofer in Germantown, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Germantown, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Germantown
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the ideal time for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to schedule.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to build a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
Which time is best to get a roof inspection?
Most roofing professionals recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Germantown, WI
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Germantown, WI. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free option to find the best contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our platform.