Find a roofer in Franksville, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Wisconsin // Franksville
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When is inspecting my roof needed?
Most roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the usual cost of roof replacement services from a roofing specialist?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate for roof maintenance?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
When should I schedule to get roofing services done?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time for an appointment.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Franksville, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Franksville, Wisconsin. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance professional, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our app.