Find a roofer in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What time of year is ideal for a roof job?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This means that winter could be an easier time to call a contractor.
Many roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal cost per square foot for roofing services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the job. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
Most roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Fond Du Lac, WI
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Fond Du Lac, WI, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.