Find a roofer in Elroy, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration for a roof replacement?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can come up with the hours for the project.
At which point should I consider having an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected for roof maintenance services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Elroy, Wisconsin
You can count on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Elroy, Wisconsin. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the right professional for your project.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. How do you know when you need a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Elroy, Wisconsin. Find the right contractor for your home right away.