Find a roofer in Dale, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the ideal time for a roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary cost per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time required for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to stall the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional can approximate the hours for the job.
At which point should I think about getting an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Dale, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Dale, WI. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
No one should deal with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our powerful platform, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Dale, WI. Get the premium roofing services you need for your house today.