Find a roofer in Cumberland, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Cumberland, WI
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance contractors in Cumberland, WI. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to assist. With our user-friendly platform, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Cumberland, WI. Get the premium roofing services you need for your home right away.