Find a roofer in Coon Valley, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal cost of roof replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will determine the total cost. Typically, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofing contractor's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Coon Valley, WI. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to delay the job. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Coon Valley, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance contractors in Coon Valley, WI. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, book a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient way to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.