Find a roofer in Cascade, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
During which season should I schedule roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual rate roofing professionals charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to build a new roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Cascade, WI. Storms will put a halt on work and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional can estimate a timeline for the job.
When should my roof be inspected?
Most roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Cascade, WI
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Cascade, WI. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Routine appointments can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient option to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.