Find a roofer in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Brookfield, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Brookfield
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Brookfield, WI. Storms will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the project.
At which point should I think about having an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How do roofing contractors typically price labor for a replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Brookfield, WI
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Brookfield, WI. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the right candidate for the job.
It's essential to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to let snow and rain flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified roofers available to help. With our powerful app, you can find quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Brookfield, WI. Find the perfect contractor for your home now.