Find a roofer in Brodhead, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Brodhead, WI. Storms will make working conditions awful and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
When should I get a roof inspection?
Many roofing professionals recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers generally charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Typically, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Brodhead, WI
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor in Brodhead, WI, then our platform is the answer. The roofing companies you'll discover on our site have the qualifications you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy option to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.