Find a roofer in Bonduel, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time for a roofing project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual cost per square foot for roof repair services?
Services for your roof can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Bonduel, WI. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to stall the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can estimate the hours for the project.
When should my roof be evaluated?
Many roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Bonduel, WI
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance companies in Bonduel, WI. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to hire the right contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.