Find a roofer in Bloomington, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the customary price per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Bloomington, Wisconsin
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor in Bloomington, Wisconsin, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts featured on Thumbtack have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood that make your roof can warp or bend over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional contractors available to assist. With our powerful app, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Bloomington, Wisconsin. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property today.