Find a roofer in Athens, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much does a roofing professional charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the normal pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in Athens, WI. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to delay the project. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Athens, WI
When you need roofing maintenance services in Athens, WI, then our platform is the answer. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the qualifications you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you notice a few of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right fit, then it's just requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.