Find a roofer in Arkansaw, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it take to build a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Arkansaw, WI. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Most roofing contractors recommend biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the typical rate charged by roofing professionals for a replacement job?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Arkansaw, WI
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Arkansaw, WI, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing maintenance contractor, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified roofers available to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Arkansaw, WI. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house today.