Find a roofer in Argyle, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Argyle, WisconsinRoofing // Wisconsin // Argyle
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it typically take to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can approximate the hours for the project.
At which point should I consider getting an inspection done for my roof?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How do roofing contractors generally price their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the price range for fixing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Argyle, WI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Argyle, WI. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Hire someone who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.