Find a roofer in Arcadia, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the best season for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the average rate roofing specialists charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the usual duration to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
When should my roof be evaluated?
The majority of roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Arcadia, Wisconsin
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Arcadia, Wisconsin. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and needs attention immediately. An established roof repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy solution to find the right contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our platform.