Find a roofer in Orting, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Orting, WashingtonRoofing // Washington // Orting
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to have roofers come out?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why waiting until winter could be a more convenient time for services.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical rate roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather forecast in Orting, Washington. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this can really postpone the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
At which point should I consider having an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Orting, Washington
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Orting, Washington. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free option to find the best professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.