Find a roofer in Moses Lake, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time required for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofing contractors generally price labor for a replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Moses Lake, WA
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Moses Lake, WA, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing experts you'll discover on Thumbtack have the qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to help. With our user-friendly platform, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Moses Lake, WA. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.