Find a roofer in Lynnwood, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Washington // Lynnwood
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What should I anticipate to pay a roofer for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the price range for repairing a roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the regular rate per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Lynnwood, WA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Lynnwood, WA. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing companies.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get roofing maintenance services? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. When you’ve found the company you want, then it's just requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.