Find a roofer in Long Beach, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should my roof be inspected?
Most roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How do roofers typically charge for labor for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much is a contractor's rate to fix the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What time of year is good for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Long Beach, Washington
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Long Beach, Washington. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to help. With our streamlined platform, you can get the finest roofing maintenance services in Long Beach, Washington. Find the perfect contractor for your property now.