Find a roofer in Lacey, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Washington // Lacey
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
During which time of the year should I schedule an appointment for my roofing project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a better time for services.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Lacey, Washington. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to stall the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
When should a roof inspection be done?
The majority of roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Lacey, Washington
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Lacey, Washington. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Regular repair services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free solution to find the best contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.