Find a roofer in East Wenatchee, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement contractor will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are reliable and do a fantastic job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
Asphalt shingles do wear out faster and require maintenance more often than the more expensive options. They usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential spaces and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise idea to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for the rest of your home, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in East Wenatchee, Washington
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in East Wenatchee, Washington, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient solution to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.