Find a roofer in Burbank, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I get a roof inspection?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement job?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the expected rate for roof maintenance services?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is a good season for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Burbank, Washington
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Burbank, Washington. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to assist. With our powerful app, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Burbank, Washington. Find the right contractor for your property now.