Find a roofer in Troy, Virginia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the usual pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Troy, VA. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with the hours for the project.
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofing contractors recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Troy, VA
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Troy, VA, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing companies featured on our site have the skills and experience you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing maintenance professional, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.