Find a roofer in Ashburn, Virginia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual price for roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the usual cost per square foot for roof repair services?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in Ashburn, VA. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Ashburn, VA
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Ashburn, VA, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing experts featured on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
Our app also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy way to hire the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our app.