Find a roofer in Hurst, Texas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Hurst, TexasRoofing // Texas // Hurst
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the estimated time needed for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this is going to stall the job. If a storm is supposed to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing specialist can come up with the hours for the job.
When should a roof inspection be done?
The majority of roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How do roofing contractors generally charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the cost for repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Hurst, TX
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Hurst, TX. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, so you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Routine appointments can help you stay on top of any damage before it degrades any further and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, then it's just requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.