Find a roofer in Dallas, Texas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Dallas, TexasRoofing // Texas // Dallas
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Dallas, Texas. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can estimate a timeline for the job.
When should a roof inspection be done?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers normally price their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Usually, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to fix the roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Dallas, Texas
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Dallas, Texas. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see that a few of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.