Find a roofer in your areaRhode Island
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Rhode Island
- Central Falls
- East Greenwich
- East Providence
- Hope Valley
- Little Compton
- North Kingstown
- North Providence
- North Scituate
- North Smithfield
- Prudence Island
- West Greenwich
- West Kingston
- West Warwick
- Wood River Junction
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is a good time for booking a roofing appointment?
The majority of roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much does it cost to repair the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What season is good for roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Your AreaRhode Island
When you need roofing maintenance services in your areaRI, there's no better way to find them. The roofing companies you'll discover on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy option to hire the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our platform.