Find a roofer in Shawnee, Oklahoma
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the price range for fixing a rooftop?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the average rate roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the usual period of time for a roof replacement?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Shawnee, Oklahoma
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Shawnee, Oklahoma. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can count on throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need a professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, then it's just requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.